Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Shimmer!

Tonight I am going to post pictures of projects that I used shimmer on. It was fun to do some different things.

LOVE!
This project was done with a heart grungeboard. I mixed the Shimmerz with red ink and painted the heart. Then I took rub ons that I had laying around to decorate it. Now it is ready to use on a layout.








Tinkerbell Layout

I did this layout using a picture of the kids from Disney World. I am not sure if you can see it in the picture but in their hands is Tinkerbell. The kids love this picture! Sorry to say the paper piecing of tinkerbell is not one that I did. I have saved it from a swap I did over a year ago. Now it works perfectly on this layout. I added some Shimmerz to the ribbon edges, on top of the words, and also on the grunge board flourish.

Christmas Card
This is a sample of the Christmas card. As you can see I used lots of shimmer on the angel. Just made the angel stand out more.
Dance Layout

All the lettering in this layout has black glitter on it! My daughter loves this layout just because it is about her dancing and also because it has glitter on it. Don't all little girls love anything that sparkles!?







Angel Cards

I made a bunch of cards for my aunt who loves handmade cards. Now the angle in these were bought with the glitter and everything on them. The only "extra" glitter that I added was on the paper ribbon. I first inked the paper ribbon then added Shimmerz on top of it. It's subtle but works wonderful with the glitter already on the angels.

No comments: