Thursday, January 22, 2009

Organizing - Scrap Paper


Well I have finally come up with something that has only my scrap paper in it. Now this is for my colors not my patterns. I keep my patterns in with my 8.5x11 paper file drawer. I just wanted to pull out all my little pieces of paper since I always seem to skip them and use a big sheet of paper...especially when making cards. This way I know what I have at first glance. You can see the before and after picture. Before I had them in a accordion style folder and it just wasn't working b/c it ended up not being nice and neat. Now I have them in a file folder box that I got at Walmart for around $6. The files I already had on hand. Now I can just reach below my desk and pull out the box for what I want.


Also, I know that some links and such are not working on this blog. I am trying to work on it. I am thinking it is a blogger thing b/c on both of my blogs I can not add gadgets (no option). One of these days it will be put together correctly. :-)

No comments: