Friday, May 15, 2009

Magent Board with Corkboard


Okay I made this a couple months ago and just realized it never posted...it was sitting in draft. So here it is for you to enjoy!

I made this for my mother-in-law for a Christmas present and now I finally made one for me. You can easily make it any size you want. I bought cork board from walmart (in the office supply section) and then underneath the paper are pieces of flashing (galvanized only) that I glued onto a backing. I find it cheaper and easier to buy it in the small flashing pieces so that I can cut and use any size I need. It runs about $0.50 a sheet...so cheap! The bigger one is from a cheap frame bought at Walmart and painted the color I needed. I also just painted the cork board the color to match what ever paper I choose for the project. So go make one with any frame that you have in your house and have fun!

No comments: